Once the winter home of the Gamble family, Gamble House was designed by Charles and Henry Greene in 1908. Regarded as one of the masterpieces of the Craftsman style, the architects also contributed designs to many of the furnishings. The house is maintained by the USC School of Architecture, and is now used as a study center and a getaway for visiting scholars. The loop of Arroyo Terrace behind Westmoreland Place reveals several other similar bungalows designed by the Greene brothers, during the first decade of the 20th century.
- Gamble House
JK Joe Kunzman Updated
4 Westmorland Place
House museum showing period furniture in traditional setting
There are no user reviews for this listing.