Wood Identification Workshop

Dear All,
I will be teaching my annual Wood Identification workshop this October 26-27th. This is a hands on workshop that is unique because the first day will concentrate on microscopic identification features, the second day we will journey to the Yale Furniture Study to apply all we learned microscopically to the macroscopic.
This class is filling quickly so if you are interested, I would sign up ASAP. Class size is limited to 15.

For more details, and sign up information click on the following link:
http://www.fallonwilkinson.com/classes.html

I hope to see some new faces and old ones as well,

Randy Wilkinson
Fallon & Wilkinson, LLC

Just an FYI: as posted before, the Wood Identification Workshop is coming up this October 26-27th again. We have already had great interest in the class and many sign-ups. It promises to be a good mix of students with several curators of major museums, appraisers, and woodworkers. There are only 7 spaces still available, so if you are at all interested in the class, you may not want to wait with registering.

It is a wonderful opportunity to look at wood in a whole new way and then apply it at the Yale Furniture study, one of the greatest study collections in the US.

Randy Wilkinson

I would like to thank everyone for their positive response. I am pleased to announce that I have a full class and will only be accepting reservations in the case of a cancelation. I will be holding the class again next fall or sooner if there is interest.

Best wishes to all,
Randy

Back