Wonderful meeting everyone at the Spring Meeting

I just wanted to say it was wonderful to meet everyone at the spring meeting in Lancaster this weekend.  I had a great time, made a lot of new friends, and learned a lot.  As I told several people there, I wished I had known about this society years ago but nevertheless I am thrilled to be part of it. 

I also wanted to thank Dude (Brian Neeley) and his family for the great food, warm atmosphere, and the FANTASTIC SHOP (my first time there).  I felt like I had come home after being away for a long time....

PS.  Gonna have to get me some SAPFM shirts now :)

I'd like to add my "me too".  I thought it was a great meeting and I learned a lot about chairs..

Dude, his Family, and David Conley deserve a hearty thank you for the time and effort that they put into organizing the meeting.  It was nice to see all of the new faces.  To have over 40 participants on Saturday and 30 on Sunday speaks volumes about the success of the meeting.

Jim

I would like to "third" those excellent sentiments!  I had an awesome time and thoroughly enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone that attended.  I learned a lot of intricate details and brought some wood home from the Neeley Sawmill to start my first chair. 

Thanks again to Brian and his family for hosting the event and to David for coordinating the meeting.  I can't wait for the next one!

See you all in May,
Andrew

Back