Virginia Chairs

Jeff L Headley

Shhh, Don't tell anyone but the first Virginia chapter of our SAPFM's meeting will be on Virginia chairs. You didn't hear it from me.

Will postings or minutes be provided, I wont be available on that date and would like to support the group if possible, where and when s the event?...

Clay "One Chisel" Newburn, new member...unless of course I would nead a secret handshake, third party introduction and present my credentials,  in which case I fully understand

I would like to invite all that would like to attend our 1st Virginia Chapter meeting.  We will have Virginia chairs from Yorktown, Charlottesville, Fredricksburg, and Winchester. Most chairs are from the Chippendale period although we will have a windsor  and a Queen Anne wing chair frame and a Federal sheild back. Please consider becomeing a SAPFM member. The rewards are countless.

Returning from Mongolia last weekend, so missed the event as well. Glad to see a VA chapter, really surprised that there wasn't one from the beginning.  When is the next meeting, were there any note from the last?

Thanks,

Lou

The Virginia Chapter of SAPFM had a very successful first meeting. 26 members attended.  Those who attended wanting to know more about chair construction were not disappointed! Thanks to presenters Roger Hall, Steve Hamilton, Jeff Headley, and Bob Mustain. Jeff showed the group through his mother's early 18th century stone house which contains many pieces produced by several generations of Headleys as well as the fine decorative painting done by his mother. The time, date, location, and theme of the  next meeting will be announced here.

Attachments

• Roger_VA_chpt.jpg
    Roger_VA_chpt.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 35
Steve Hamilton, Jeff Headley and Bob Mustain

Attachments

• Steve_VA_chpt.jpg
    Steve_VA_chpt.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Jeff_VA_chpt.jpg
    Jeff_VA_chpt.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 36