Updated Sept 19 Itinerary (subject to change)

Gerald

The itinerary for the Sept 19 Regional Meeting of the Gateway chapter has been updated.  
9:00-10:00     meet and greet at St. Louis Art Museum
10:00-11:00   show-and-tell
11:00-12:00   Boris Khechoyan presentation
12:00-1:00     lunch
1:00-2:00       Q&A with Boris  
2:00-4:00       museum guided tour
4:00-4:30       general discussion on what the Gateway chapter should be all about
4:30-5:00       specific discussion on spring meeting
5:00                wrap up and goodbye

In previous posts I've had the day split between the SL Artists Guild in the morning and the Museum in the afternoon.  The museum has offered the use of one of their private dining rooms as a conference rooms free of charge as long as we use their food and beverage service.  By taking advantage of the museum's offer we no longer have to travel in the middle of the day and we don't have to worry about bringing in lunch.  Here is the email they sent me confirming the offer:

Our Private Dining Room is adjacent to the restaurant.  The $150 room rental will be waived so long as you have food and beverage service.  We can set the tables up how ever you need them arranged based on the number of people you expect.  Lunch will be ordered from the menu and served.  If the group is under 20 guests we can do separate checks.  If over that number then we can offer one check per table of 6.  Coffee service in the morning is $3 per person, plus tax and 24% service charge with a 20 person minimum.  You could also add breakfast foods if you like.  This has to go through catering so arrangements and payment would have to be made in advance.  I am attaching the catering menus.  The options would be on the snack break page.  If your group stays past 3pm we will need to add a $75 labor fee to have catering staff stay and clean up the room.  With the Great Forrest Park Balloon Race that day all your guests will want to arrive early and expect to take 30-60 minutes to get out of the park in the afternoon.  

Back