tools .:. pie .:. new website

D.H.Phillips

Hello Texans. Dowds is having another sale on the first. I am pretty well set up with tools, but I go to this every time. Its fun to look at everything and the pie is DELICIOUS. Last time I got a belly ache from eating too much. I couldn't help myself. Very good pie! And you never know what you might find.

Anyway - I have been working on a new website. www.DHPHILLIPS.com Take a look when you have a minute........
I am looking forward to the next meeting. I love to sit around and talk about all this stuff. See you all there.

dowds info:
MARCH INTO SPRING PIE & TOOLS at Dowd's Vintage & Antique Tools!

You never know what you might find at one of our "world famous" Pie and Tool get togethers!  Our old tool offerings change and multiply each week, so even if you made it to the last one you're almost sure to find an unexpected treasure!

As for the pie, it depends solely on the whims of the piemaker, but Tracy does guarantee a recent creation she calls "Tool Chess Pie" will be served warm with your coffee.  More than likely it will be accompanied by several other homemade varieties.  We'll just have to wait and see what comes out of the oven.

Come visit, shop, and let us spoil you a little bit.

SATURDAY, MARCH 1ST  -  10:00 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.

1400 WILLIAMS DRIVE
GARLAND, TEXAS  75042
(MAPSCO 29G - One block north of the intersection of Miller Rd. and Garland Rd./Hwy. 78)
Phone:  972-271-8665

Back