Spring meeting

Joe Lambert

would like to let all Virginia members and others know about our second meeting on April 25th (Saturday) at the Woodcraft Store in Springfield Virginia. 6123 Backlick Road in the concord Shopping Center. We will meet from 9 til 5 pm at the stores education room. We have space for 30 people. The main subject will be 18th century beds,  discuss ideas for our state logo, and dicuss ideas for the fall meeting.  Everyone is invited for morning  coffee and pastries/donuts and time to meet new members share conversation sign in before the session begins. All are invited /encouraged to bring an unusual jig or tool you use or have converted for use to share with everyone. You can bring a lunch or there will be places nearby to get lunch. Please contact Joe Lambert at [email protected] to add your name . http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Springfield+&state=VA&address=6123+Backlick+Road&zipcode=22150  . Copy address and paste. Please let me know if you are interested in dinner before attendance. The shopping center has a great Irish pub after the meeting, with great food and beer. We can make reservation if people let me know before the meeting of there interest.
   Great news to add, Charles Neil has agreed to attend our Spring meeting and present furniture finishes from noon forward. He has lectured extensively on this subject and has developed Dvd's on the subject to teach about the importance of a super finish. After all the building of a piece can be ruined without the best finish. I am sure everyone will have lots of questions. It is one of my most difficult ares to master.

Joe Lambert
                                                          Va chapter SAPFM coordinator

Back