Sapfm NE chapter Meeting

FREDDY ROMAN

Sapfm NE Chapter Members,

Hello everyone I hope all of you enjoyed the summer season, and now that we are getting back to ournormal everyday routine I will like to get back to scheduling events for thechapter.    The next meeting will be heldat  Piscataqua Design  LLC., owned and operated by Matt Wajda and BruceEaton (  http://piscataquadesign.com/index.html )

Some background information on the craftsmen is as follows;  Matt and Bruce aregraduates of the Furniture and Cabinet Making Program at North Bennet StreetSchool located in Boston, Massachusetts. This education was especially informativein instilling a common ambition to achieve excellence in their craft. Prior totheir furniture making education, Matt worked for many years as residentialhome builder and Bruce as a civil engineer. Their experience as cabinet makersincludes work of all sorts from custom designed furniture to traditionalreproductions, contemporary cabinetry to custom exterior doors and railings.

The meeting will be held on Saturday,October 15, 2011, and is located at 1 Front St. Unit 212 in Rollinsford, NH. 03869.  The topic for this meeting will be on chair constructionand techniques. 

The Schedulewill be as follows:

9-10 a.m. Coffeeand Donuts

10-12 p.m. Introand Demo

12-1 p.m. Lunch-We will be ordering pizza/subs/beverages from local restaurant

1-2:30 p.m. Demo,Q. & A.

Please bring$5-$10.00 dollars for lunch. 

Please note knowthat Matt and Bruce will be offering woodworking courses, so bring your calendars ifyou?re interested. 

I hope many ofyou can join us for a great and exciting meeting by two great craftsmen.

Thanks,

Freddy Roman

Back