SAPFM Chapter Name Tags

jprconsulting

Thanks to the efforts of our secretary, Major Boone, we have a vendor who has set the template and can produce plastic name tags for chapters for a cost of $4.50  They are held on by magnets.  For the initial order, he asks that it be for 10 or more.  After that you can order them in smaller quantities, but shipping could be a factor.

The name of the person and the name of the chapter can be changed for your needs.  I believe he will also allow you to use a different color plastic.  The one we selected is a wood grain look, and is actually pretty nice looking. 

Their web site is:  www.letterperfectengraving.com

The contact person is Tom Mattocks

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 21
Can you describe how the magnetic attachment works on the name tags?  Is the name tag metal with a separate magnetic piece that goes behind your shirt cloth?  Was there any other attachment option such as a clip, pin or thin neck cord?

What about a long chapter name like, Rock River Valley Chapter?  How would a magnetic name tag attach to fabric to make it wearable?

Jim Vojcek

The name tags have a metal backer on them.You are provided with a rare earth magnet.Its pretty efficient.I wore one all day with no mishaps.I can't say if it would work if you were running or climbing so don't do it.Well at least take the tag off.I do know you have to slide the magnet off.If you try to pull it off the metal you are in danger of ripping the metal thing off the tag.

Back