Ron Patton Templates

I received the Ron Patton wooden templates from fpignataro a week ago and would like to send them to the next party on the list, but I can't find the list. Help?

As the once unofficial keeper of the list for the Ron Patton patterns and templates on the old Forum - the list as I have it from the Forum Archive is below:

To All:

It's becoming more difficult to find the list for the distribution of the Ron Patton Material, so I a reposting that list here. The list begins with George Madok who will shortly be receiving the RP material from Jeff Saylor.

-George Madok
-Chris Hazard
-Fred Walker - BigTop
-Tom Turriff
-Paul Graham
-Greg Robbins
-Brian Harding
-Jim Thompson
-Kent Ryan
-P.M. Henderson
-Gary Reynolds
-Sal Morgani
-Tim Talma
-Bill Wolff
-H. Baron
-John Lajoie
-Ed Banach
-Al Spicer
-Dave Redlin
-Jim MacNaughton
-Jim Cosgrove
-Brian McInturff
-Carl M. Kowalski
-Dan Fisher
-Frank Pignataro
-Richard Cortwright
-Calvin Hobbs
-Rene Campos
-Jim Vojcek

No names have been added in a long, long time.  If there are no objections, I would be happy to again function as the unofficial keeper of the list and would offer to add the names of any SAPFM members who would like to receive the Ron Patton material.

Names added 3/26 and afterwards:

-Craig Bentzley

Thanks.

Kent Ryan

I would also like to be added to the list.  I added mine name below.

Thanks,
Scott Hayes

Kent Ryan said:
As the once unofficial keeper of the list for the Ron Patton patterns and templates on the old Forum - the list as I have it from the Forum Archive is below:

To All:

It's becoming more difficult to find the list for the distribution of the Ron Patton Material, so I a reposting that list here. The list begins with George Madok who will shortly be receiving the RP material from Jeff Saylor.

-George Madok
-Chris Hazard
-Fred Walker - BigTop
-Tom Turriff
-Paul Graham
-Greg Robbins
-Brian Harding
-Jim Thompson
-Kent Ryan
-P.M. Henderson
-Gary Reynolds
-Sal Morgani
-Tim Talma
-Bill Wolff
-H. Baron
-John Lajoie
-Ed Banach
-Al Spicer
-Dave Redlin
-Jim MacNaughton
-Jim Cosgrove
-Brian McInturff
-Carl M. Kowalski
-Dan Fisher
-Frank Pignataro
-Richard Cortwright
-Calvin Hobbs
-Rene Campos
-Jim Vojcek

No names have been added in a long, long time.  If there are no objections, I would be happy to again function as the unofficial keeper of the list and would offer to add the names of any SAPFM members who would like to receive the Ron Patton material.

Names added 3/26 and afterwards:

-Craig Bentzley
-Scott Hayes
Thanks.

Kent Ryan

Scott,

Thank you for your kind offer of assistance but the list process has proven to work best when just one list is maintained.  I have offered to continue to maintain the list and will be happy to update the list in my post above as I have done in the past.

Additionally as I remember it, the Ron Patton Patterns and Templates were to be circulated among the membership of the SAPFM.  I maintain the SAPFM membership records and in a quick review of that list I have not found your name among our members.  If I have erred, please let me know and I will correct the record.

If you are not a current member of SAPFM, we would be happy to welcome you among our number.  You may become a member quite easily.  For further information on membership, please contact me at the email address below or follow the link above.

Thanks,

Kent Ryan
Membership Services Coordinator
[email protected]

All,

I received the Ron Patton package yesterday from Richard Cortright, it looks to be useful...

However, I remember reading about a CD being in the package.  It is no longer with the patterns, does anyone out there know what happened to it or could make a copy to restore to the patterns? Let me know, thanks.

Calvin Hobbs
[email protected]

Re: Ron Patton Templates
Kent,
I would also like to be added to the list. 

Thanks,
Joseph Hemingway

Yes, they are available, I have the materials.  Shall I send them to Jim Vojcek who is right after me on the list or dovetail?

Address? 

Rene

Yes, please send the templates to me along with the CD.

Thank you,

Jim Vojcek
PO Box 4133
Aurora, IL 60507

Hi all. Kent would you please add me to the list of people waiting for the Ron Patton information? Thank you
Brian Benolken

Hi,
If I could be the next on the list:

Jim Coffey (Dovetail)
7610 Bryn Mawr Road
Richmond, Va  23229

Thank you very much.

Hi Jim,
I haven't been on the forum in some time.  In fact I sent them last week.  You should be receiving them.
Please let me know if and when you receive them.

Thanks,
Rene

I did a search and this is the best I can find to describe the templates
They include a CD containing photos of work in progress on a Newport chest and a Newport slant front desk as well as photos of the Newport tea table recently sold at auction. Also in the box are four sample moldings, a carved shell and a carved foot for the chest.

Thanks for this infomation, Oakdust.
This might alter my getting a proper look? as I'm across the Pond.
could anyone inform me about the CD content, this could explain everything, as this could be mailed so much easier, than a large box.

Possible I could see its contents the next time I'm in the US  at a conference.

Ill have to contact Kent, with this problem.

Joseph Hemingway

Back