Recent Activity?

PatB

Is the Blue Ridge Chapter active? I was told there was a meeting recently but I hadn't heard anything about it. What do I need to do to get on the mailing list?

Pat, I'm sorry that you were not informed of the Dec 3rd meeting at C.P. Johnson lumber. We did have the meeting announcement posted on the sapfm.org home page (under "Upcoming Events") but I'm afraid that might've been the only way you'd have known about it. The Chapter Support Committee is working with chapter leads to make sure they're posting their announcements in this forum as well, but as you can see that didn't happen in this case. If you'd like, you can contact the chapter leader via [email protected] (this address is listed on our website) and let him know you missed their meeting notice (though I've already emailed on your behalf).

Thanks for the response, Mark. I've contacted the chapter leader and am volunteering to post Blue Ridge Chapter info on the Forum and on the calandar. Hate it when folks whine and don't offer to help.

Thanks for the response, Mark. I've contacted the chapter leader and am volunteering to post Blue Ridge Chapter info on the Forum and on the calandar. Hate it when folks whine and don't offer to help.
That's great, Pat. I'm sure Bob could use the help! Let me know if you need any help completing the connection.

That's great, Pat. I'm sure Bob could use the help! Let me know if you need any help completing the connection.
Shall do! Though, in conversation with Bob, I think he's done all the hard work for next year already. But we are going to start working together.
Does it matter that I'm still learning how to use a saw? ;)

Back