Price4Antiques database

Jeff Saylor

I'm going to finally make a Chippendale dressing table for my wife and like to use Price4Antiques database for inspiration. I've gone to Membership Benefits and found Price4Antiques database. When I click on it, Log out comes up. How can I access the database?

You found a bug... The link you found was wrong, it has now been corrected to take you to the P4A description page. I've attached two images for reference. The first is the description page that contains the link ("P4A Antiques Reference Database") to the actual database. The second image shows what you should see when you select the link.

You can also get to the P4A description page via the main menu: Resource > Other > Price4Antiques Reference Database

Attachments

• Prices4Antiques Reference Database.JPG
    Prices4Antiques Reference Database.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 3
  • P4A Database Search Page.JPG
    P4A Database Search Page.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I tried to use the database today but it does not link to Prices4antiques...is this service still offered?

I tried to use the database today but it does not link to Prices4antiques...is this service still offered?
Yes! But we have just completed a significant upgrade to new software and I suspect that link was broken in the process. It's not working for me either; it seems like the article was dropped in the migration process. We'll alert our support team.

(BTW for anyone with future issues: you can also report website bugs via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of each page).

Back