Official email of next meeting on Sat. August 15th.

FREDDY ROMAN

SAPFM New England Meeting Notice:

Hello Everyone:

There will be a meeting of SAPFM New England Chapter on August 15, 2009. This meeting will be held at Berkshire Veneer Company, 29 Locust Hill Road, Great Barrington, MA, 01230.

Coffee and Sign In will begin at 9:00 am with the general meeting beginning at 10:00 a.m. Ben Barrett, the owner of Berkshire Veneer, will give a presentation. This will be followed by demonstrations of Veneering techniques by Freddy Roman. This will include vacuum bag veneering, hammer veneering and veneering with a press. Because of the relative remoteness of the location, we will have pizza delivered for lunch. We anticipate this meeting will last roughly until 3:00 p.m.

A copy of this message will be posted on the SAPFM website and will be emailed to each New England member for which we have an email address. We will also be extending the invitation to SAPFM members in the New York area who might be interested in attending. I have corrected the E-Mail list based on requests sent to me since the last meeting notice. If you read this on the SAPFM forum and still do not receive an email from us, please contact us at [email protected] with your current information and we will update our mailing list.

Please RSVP according to the directions below. We hope to see you all at the meeting. More detailed driving directions will be posted prior to the meeting.

SAPFM New England Chapter General Meeting

When: Saturday, August 15, 2009
Where: Berkshire Veneer Company
                29 Locust Hill Road,
                Great Barrington, MA 01230

Schedule:  9:00 am to 10:00 Sign-in and Coffee
      10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Demonstration Ben Barrett
                11:00– 12:00 p.m. Part 1 Demonstrations Freddy Roman
12:00-1:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00-2:00 p.m. Purchasing of Veneers
2:00-3:00 p.m. Part 2 Demonstration, Q & A

RSVP: [email protected]
      By August 1, 2009

P.S. CASH is good idea to have on hand for purchasing of veneer

If anyone would like to carpool, from the Bolton MA area, send me an email at [email protected].  We can meet at a the park and ride lot off of 495 at exit 26 or a location that works for everyone.  I can take 3 more in my full-size truck with plenty of room in the back for all the veneer that anyone purchases.

Joe

Back