New Period Woodworking and Carving Classes - Coastal Maine

bbrown

I'm starting classes this Spring at my shop in the seaside village of Camden, Maine, "the Jewel of the Maine Coast".

Teachers will include some SAPFM Cartouche winners:

• Alf Sharp will teach "Carving the element of Chippendale highboy"
  • Ray Journigan will teach 3 classes: a one-day sharpening, a 5 day class making a period sconce with lots of carving detail, and a 6 day on making a John Elliot style Philadelphia Chippendale foot stool. 
  • Alexander Grabovetskiy, one of the finest carvers in the world, will teach 2 classical carving classes.
  • Englishman Graham Blackburn, author of over 20 books on hand tools and woodworking, will teach making a traditional chest with hand tools
  • Matt Kenny will teach 'making a Tea Cabinet'
  • Peter McKenna who directs the Nautical Workshop in MA will conduct a class on letter carving and gold leafing - you'll leave his 4 day class with your own house sign or quarterboard.
We'll have discount lodging for students, free lunch, and a great time.....http://www.MaineCoastWorkshop.com/
Check Frontier Airlines for $30-50 flights to Portland, ME.  It's a wonderful place to bring the family. The website has a lot of info on the area.

Thanks for checking it out!

--Bill

Back