new outing,Girard College, Philly

john previti

Hi folks,  sorry for the long hiatus,  been busy with getting people to pay me for for being a cabinetmaker.  I am in the process of doing a visit to Girard college's founder's hall again.  There is a great collection there and rarely visited.  So if you are interested let me know.  Also,  we are thinking of lunch in the city somewhere and another visit to a spot in the city for the day.  If anyone has ideas I would love to hear them.  Oh, and the city is Philly, pa.  You can respond here or email me at [email protected].  I seem to have fallen off the sapfm forum email list. What is  going on there?
John P

Possible dates for the outing are wednesday the 4th, 11th, or 18th of march.  Cost is 10 dollars a person for a tour by Elizabeth Laurent the curator at Girard College , Philly pa  Founders hall.  Also, there are steps that have to be negotiated.  Time would be 10 am  and last about 2hrs.  She mentioned some places to go for lunch,  Rembrandt's , Jacks Fire House, Londontown Grille.  Perhaps a visit to somewhere else if we have the energy.  If you are interested contact me at [email protected]
John P

Back