Mortise and Tenon Magazine

FREDDY ROMAN

I wanted to inform all of you  if you haven't ordered your copy of mortise and tenon magazine than you are truly missing out. This is by far the best magazine for all levels of experience. Hands down quality in every page. Don't miss out. Mortiseandtenon.com

The magazine is taking over all woodworking social groups for good reason.

Cheers,

FR

Kudos to Joshua for this first attempt. The articles are insightful and well written. Hopefully the next issue will be published by a different printer as the quality of the paper and the photos have much to be desired. Perhaps the next time the publishers of American Period Furniture or perhaps another small run book "Carving 18th Century American Furniture Elements" by another SAPFM member Tony Kubalek could be used. Great effort, and I will look forward to purchasing volume 2.

Received my copy yesterday. I'm very impressed. Hope to see many more issues. And Freddy, I enjoyed your article. A nice balanced approach.

I agree the content is great. The printing and paper are lacking but, the article are not.

I'm not sure about others but mine was packed with some plane shavings. Needless to say my wife was not happy when I opened it in the kitchen over the floor she had just cleaned that day.

The print is rather small and difficult to read.  I also did not find all the interviews interesting nor useful. 

mas

I for one loved all the articles and  all the interviews. As for issue 1 I say it's perfect. I'm sure Josh would change somethings for issue 2. At the same time he is trying to keep the price down. I would say worth every penny.  I find every article educational, which is rare for me.

Everyone has their opinions when it comes to reviews. But boy do I disagree strongly with the review in Sapfm's newsletter regarding Mortise and Tenon magazine. I think these reviews should have more than one person's opinion. But who am I to have an opinion! For $24 I think it's a steal . I have paid a lot more for annual publications which didn't impress.  Let's hope issue 2 can change opinions.

FR

Back