Looking for a newport style ball and claw casting

JamesT

A friend has  one made by Al Breed but so far I can not find one for sale.I guess Mr Breed doesn't sell them anymore.Any suggestions.I thought about going up to NH and just take a class but it is a long way and well you know its winter and I'm lazy and its a long damn drive.LOL

I think that Mary's ball and claw casting is in the Philadelphia style.  Although it is a great casting if you are not specifically looking for one specifically in the Newport style.

-Phil

Thanks Phil and Dennis .Marys are the Philadelphia style.I'm looking specifically for the Newport style.I like the claws.GRRRRR

Al Breed does indeed have them. I don't see them in his store, but that might just mean that he's temporarily out of stock. If you wrote to him, I would bet he could help you out.

The one he sells (that I have) is a Goddard-style foot. See if you can get him to make a casting of a Townsend-style while you are at it.

I went on Al Breed's web site and searched and searched and could never find a way to contact him short of starting a blog post which I don't want to do any suggestions?

Back