Introduction to our shop - Atlantic Makers

MarkKragel

Good day all

Wasn’t sure where to post this but thought I might try here. Wanted to introduce our shop. My name is Mark Kragel. I am a furniture maker and conservator. I did my formal cabinet making training in the Master Cabinet maker program at the Rowden Atelier School of Fine Furniture in Devon, England.

My shop mate and business partner is Malcom Schweizer. He is a experienced cabinet / furniture maker having worked in cabinet shops over the last couple of decades. His last cabinet shop job was as an instructor at My Brothers Workshop in the US Virgin Islands.

We have opened our shop in Petersburg, Virginia in an old tobacco wharehouse space. We have been operational in Virginia since January 2023.

We are looking forward to participating in the forums and meeting everyone at events.

Thank you for letting us participate in the group.

All the best
Mark
Atlantic Makers

Good day all

Wasn’t sure where to post this but thought I might try here. Wanted to introduce our shop. My name is Mark Kragel. I am a furniture maker and conservator. I did my formal cabinet making training in the Master Cabinet maker program at the Rowden Atelier School of Fine Furniture in Devon, England.

My shop mate and business partner is Malcom Schweizer. He is a experienced cabinet / furniture maker having worked in cabinet shops over the last couple of decades. His last cabinet shop job was as an instructor at My Brothers Workshop in the US Virgin Islands.

We have opened our shop in Petersburg, Virginia in an old tobacco wharehouse space. We have been operational in Virginia since January 2023.

We are looking forward to participating in the forums and meeting everyone at events.

All the best
Mark
Atlantic Makers
Do you have a website?

Thank you. I have to send in my dues and I keep forgetting ??. But I have it on my list to do next week and then I will certainly post it.

Thank you for the information.

Have a great weekend!!

All the best

Good day all

All the best
Mark
Atlantic Makers
Welcome aboard, Mark. I look forward to meeting you!

William
Middletown, MD

Mark, you should check out Blue Rudge and Tidewater chapters as well. B.R tends to meet around Culpeper and Charlottesville and places in between. Tidewater is a bit farther - VA Beach and Norfolk - but also covers Williamsburg as well.

I hope to see you at a meeting soon!

Back