Historic Annapolis Virtual Lecture: History of American Tall Clocks (25 May 21)

Mark Maleski

Administrator
SAPFM members,  I'm passing along the announcement of a Zoom lecture this Tuesday hosted by Historic Annapolis, titled THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN TALL CASE CLOCKS: STILL STANDING TALL IN AMERICA

Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 7pm

Cost: $15 ($10 for HA members)

http://www.annapolis.org/media-content/virtual-lecture--history-of-tall-case-clocks

SAPFM isn't sponsoring or involved in this lecture; it just seemed like the type of activity our members would be interested in.  Part of the lecture covers the Faris-Shaw-Chisholm tall case clock that the Chesapeake Chapter saw up close in our 2018 group tour of the Paca House. That same clock was the subject of our fall 2017 meeting in York, when Bruce Schuettinger described the conservation work he had done on the clock case.

I've joined a number of the virtual lectures that Historic Annapolis has put on over the last year and they're always informative and well done - I'm sure this one will be no different.  I'm not sure the format will enable us to see each other there as participants, but I hope SAPFM is well represented nonetheless.

Back