Goddard's Cabinet Makers Wax

RJSimpsonInc

My name is Christopher Simpson; I am a maker and conservator of fine furniture. I run a fourth generation business started in England now located in Houston Texas. My father and I both used Goddard's cabinetmakers wax on a daily basis. Some of you know that its was discontinued in the U.S. so I have taken it upon myself to become the new distributor. I am passionate about this product and don't want to see it disappear. I simply would like everyone to know that if they like this product too just let me know and I will get some too you.

Thankyou, Christopher AIC
[email protected]
(713)827-8063

There is not a link to purchase the wax. Sorry for the confusion. If you would like some just call. The price is $11.99 a tin, 143.88 a case (12 tins) for SAPFM $129.50 a case.  Our address is 8564 Katy frwy ste.134 Houston TX 77024.

Thanks for the response,
Christopher Simpson AIC
[email protected]
(713) 827-8063

RJSimpsonInc said:
My name is Christopher Simpson; I am a maker and conservator of fine furniture. I run a fourth generation business started in England now located in Houston Texas. My father and I both used Goddard's cabinetmakers wax on a daily basis. Some of you know that its was discontinued in the U.S. so I have taken it upon myself to become the new distributor. I am passionate about this product and don't want to see it disappear. I simply would like everyone to know that if they like this product too just let me know and I will get some too you.

Thankyou, Christopher AIC
[email protected]
(713)827-8063

Back