Fall Chapter meeting

Joe Lambert

Fall woodworking event

hello to everyone. I do hope other are accomplishing more in there shop than I have. I do want to announce our fall event though.Jim Conley who has been well known to many of you and his Lovely wife have agreed graciously to host this Falls session on September 19th. It will be a full day. Jim will present the construction of an 18th Century carved dinning chair he has been working on He told me some were able to see the chair at the Mid Year national get together. I apologise to every one for not getting this notice out sooner but I did not wish to put this out to early since I wanted it to be fresh in everyones mind. The 19th was the best weekend since we were trying to find a date not to complicated because our area is full of weekend events in Sept and Oct. This being said we will be able to have a maximum of 40 member attend. Please look at your calendars and mark the date on your calender and register early so I will know who will attend. My email is [email protected] . There are plenty of Hotels to make reservations at and I would suggest you book early to get a room. This invitation is extended to anyone outside of the Virginia group as well to participate. Please contact me. I will write another update later this weekend to give you the list of Hotels nearby . You might like to consider Waynesboro and/or Staunton which is only a 30-40 minute drive to Jim's home. Rates continue to be high for hotel rooms and I would suggest a hotel booking service like travelocity. Look forward to seeing you there.....

Joe Lambert

Virginia Chapter coordinator

I noticed that the forum has been advertising September 17th, but the actual date is September 19th. That is a Saturday. I had corrected it weeks ago, but I guess it did not change and i did not realise that. I apologise. Please correct your calendar to the 19th

Back