Fall 2021 Chapter Meeting

Tidewater Chapter Fall 2021 Meeting Questionnaire

Since we’ve received a limited number of responses; I’d like to ask this:

Would the Chapter prefer to meet physically or virtually? Please let us know, you can email Jim or Barry.

We are on the hunt for presenters. If your attendance is dependent on the schedule of events or presenters, you should think about presenting a topic. Any topic would be great.

At the Chapter Leads meeting last night, the Gulf States Chapter is having a showing at a local museum. Is there any interest within our chapter for something like this? There a number of local museums in our area that maybe able to host something like this.

As a heads up, expect an email soon regarding changes to the SAPFM.org website. We are in the middle of changes to the website this email will be an informational email regarding those changes and features to be incorporated.

We look forward to hearing your input regrading meeting virtually or physically and interest in holding some type of show at a local museum.

Regards,
Jim Francis ([email protected])
Barry Daniel ([email protected])

I like the idea of a showing at a local museum.  If by that you mean members presenting/demonstrating at a museum, that's a great idea and something the Chesapeake chapter recently did at Winterthur for their Curiosity Carnival.  They are interested in supporting more of Winterthur's programs like this.

If instead you mean having a program conducted at a museum (a back-scene tour, etc) that's also a great idea.

Meeting virtually or in person, I'll participate in either/both.

Back