Fall 2014 Chapter Meeting: 1 Nov 2014

Mark Maleski

Administrator
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen -

Summer is over and it's time to think of cooler temperatures. On November 1st, Chesapeake Chapter of SAPFM will be having it's Fall meeting at The Woodworker's Club in Rockville, MD. Our featured guest is George Walker, of Popular Woodworking's "Design Matters" blog and co-author of "By Hand and Eye" from Lost Art Press. He will be giving the presentation "Design at the Point of a Tool, Exploring design in the pre-industrial cabinet shop."

We will also have the regular parts of our meeting: Tool Exchange, Member Presentations, SAPFM News. If you have something you like to present during Show and Tell, or maybe there is a round-table discussion topic that you would like to have, please let me know so I can put it in the agenda.

Another VERY important part of our meeting will be the election of the new President and Secretary for the Chesapeake chapter. This Fall 2014 meeting will conclude the two-year term for Andy and I, so new people with a fresh perspective can take the reins for another two years. If would like to nomination yourself or someone else for either position, please let me know.

--- WHAT ---
Chesapeake SAPFM, Fall 2014 Meeting
Featured Guest, George Walker
$25 fee per person includes breakfast, lunch, and all the woodworking talk you can handle.

--- WHEN ---
Saturday, November 1st
10:00 a.m. - 3:00ish
(Coffee starts at 9:45. Meeting starts promptly at 10:00)

--- WHERE ---
The Woodworker's Club
11910-L Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
P: 301-984-903
http://woodworkersclub.com/

--- WHO ---
SAPFM members and their guests

--- HOW ---
To register for the meeting email us at [email protected].
The fee will be collected on November 1st prior to the meeting.

I hope to see you all there,

Jonathan P. Szczepanski

Secretary

SAPFM - Chesapeake Chapter
==================================================

Back