cupboard at Williamsburg conference

windsor2

I was wondering if anyone had some pictures of the original cupboard reproduced at the Williamsburg conference? I neglected to bring a camera and would really like to share with my students what the inside of the original looked like.

Thanks,
Mike

Al Arnold took some great pictures of the court cupboard.  I would suggest asking him.  I try with my little camera but his work is top of the line.

Mike,  Sorry it has taken me so long to reply.  Al tells me I have the only copy of the pictures and I will be glad to share them.  Send me your e-mail address to [email protected] and I'll try my luck at e-mailing them.  If others want them please let me know. Bob

To those members who asked me for a copy of Al's pictures of the cupboard, apologies for the long delays.  I finally have copies on discs.  If any of you are going to be in Lancaster I will bring them, otherwise I'll send them out.  If there are new requests let me know.

Bob,
I would like a copy of the pic's. Please bring them to Lancaster.
Thanks Charles

Charles and others,  I meant Lancaster for the Mid-Year, not Lancaster, OH for ORV Chapter events, although that could be arranged.

Back