Book on bandings

Mark Arnold

Is anyone familiar with the book Step By Step Inlay Banding Production (Spiral-bound)
by R. F Loeffler? Although currently out of print, none of the reviews at Amazon were too enthusiastic about it. If someone out there has the book would you mind sending me the table of contents?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,
If I can find it, I'm relatively sure I have a copy. I would be glad to loan it to you(or sell it). Give me a couple days and I'll see if I can dig it up.

Tony Joyce

Mark,

Don't sweat it. A friend of mine purchased it a couple of years ago. It's pretty lame. I'll be seeing him next week so maybe I can borrow it and scan a couple things for you to give you a taste of what you're not missing.

Craig

Tony and Craig,

Thanks for the replies. Based on the lackluster reviews, I don't think I'll purchase the book, but I am curious to know what I'm not missing.

Mark,
After looking for this book for awhile I've decided I may have sold it, because I was so disappointed with the content and quality, while I could still recoup my money. I'll continue to look and let you know if I happen to run across it.

You are probably aware of this, but I'll post it any way - a link to the publisher saying it will be available in the near future in PDF format.

http://www.lvipublications.com/inlay-banding-book.htm

Tony Joyce

Back