Willamsburg Working Wood in the 18th Century

aushbaush

Registration is now open.  I assume that the SAPFM business meeting and Cartouche Award celebration will take during the second session of the conference, January 16-19.

You are absolutely correct.  SAPFM will hold its yearly business meeting Sunday afternoon before the opening function of the conference and the Cartouche banquet will be Monday night.  More details soon here on the website.

Due to a conflict in scheduling I will be attending the first part of the "working wood conference in Williamsburg".  I have been to every event they have had and gone to the second session since they started with two. What I am getting at is that during the second session there is useally a table set up by SAPFM.  I don't know if there is one scheduled for the first session or not. If not I would be willing to set up a table in the lobby at the auditorium with info i.e. literature, member aps. etc.

Folks,

Registration is now open for the Cartouche Award banquet. This year is a nice sit-down affair rather than a buffet. Register here: www.sapfm.org.

Kerry, thanks for the offer. I'll be in touch with you.

Mark

Back