used machinery

jlandis

Hello,

I am looking for web sites to either buy or sell used machinery, and not necessarily old stuff. does anyone have any knowledge they would be willing to share?
                                        Thanks ,

Jim

I have had very good luck with Craigs list and ebay. I see good deals pop up on woodweb, and exfactory once in awhile.

Jim,

I find that if you use eBay as a start place, and then go to the "others items the seller has for sale", many of them have additional/extensive listings that esssentially establish them as a sort of dealer. The nice thing is the feedback feature to check credibility.

Karl

Jim,
I know you wrote not nessarily old machinery, but you can find a lot of stuff 20 years or older on www.owwm.com.  Not sure if you've been there, but I check their for sale forum as well as ebay and craigslist. 
Rob

Industrial Recovery Servce (York PA) has some very good items from time to time.  I would recommend registering wth them.  I have been able to get everythng from lumber and clamps to power tools.  Most of what they have ss indrustrial grade but they have some excellent values.

Back