Newport Tea Table Class with Al Breed in Minnesota

apk

I am organizing a Newport Tea Table class to be taught by Al Breed in the Minneapolis, MN area in 2012.  I have
several students signed up already, but I am looking for a couple more.  Following is a brief description of the
format, cost and what to expect.  If you have any specific questions please send me email at [email protected].

This table is the one that sold at auction a few years ago for $8M.  It has open talon ball and claw feet, carving
on the knee and a carved top.  I have attached a picture of the table.

The class consists of two 3-day sessions:  1.  Sat - Mon 5-7 May 2012  2.  Fri - Sun 28-30 Sep 2012.  Note that the second session starts on Friday.

The cost of each session is $600.  Materials are not included, but a full sized drawing with a cut list is.

I need a $200 deposit to hold a space.  By signing up for this class you are committing to both sessions.  That is
$1200 total.  If the class gets canceled all monies will be refunded.

Please send a personal check made out to me at:

Tony Kubalak
3660 Robin Lane
Eagan, Mn 55122

I am probably forgetting something so if you have questions please ask.  The class will be held at North Country Woodshop in Burnsville, Mn.  Here is a link to their website.  http://northcountrywoodshop.com/

Tony

Tony Kubalak

Attachments

• godd0404a.jpg
    godd0404a.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 32
Are the Monday and the Friday classes full day classes? What is the maximum amount of students you are seeking and are there slots still available?

Typically the last day is a little shorter because people are getting packed up and ready to travel.
The instructor will probably be around until at least mid-afternoon.  The other two days are full days.
In fact there will be extra time in the evening on the first two days should a student want to work later.  The instructor may or may not be around in the evening.

The maximum is 8-10 and there are still 2-3 slots open.

Back