Membership dues

gregr

I renewed my membership on 1-16-08 and haven't received anything from SAPFM yet. Do you no send out the membership certificate anymore? Just wondering.

Gregr

You provided little information in the way of identification in your email - but if you are membership number #300 - your membership packet was mailed Tuesday 2/19/08 along with 120 others and some 35 APFJ's for new members.

Sorry things are a little slower than normal - I have had a very large number of renewals and new member applications to process lately - there is just one of me managing the membership database and doing the mailings.

For anyone else reading this email - I am up to date with all membership applications save those received in just the last three days.  Well over 200 membership packets and nearly 100 APF Journals #6 and #7 have been mailed in the last ten days from Cincinnati, OH.  Those few I have just received will be mailed next week.

Please feel free to contact me at the email below.

Kent Ryan
[email protected]

Thanks for your hard work Kent. It is greatly appreciated. This organization wouldn't survive without the efforts of dedicated volunteers like yourself.
Mike

Back