Lie Nielsen Mortise Chisel Set - SOLD

dkeller_nc

FS: Lie-Nielsen mortise chisel set. 5 mortise chisels that are 1/2", 3/8", 5/16", 1/4", 3/16" wide. The 1/2" and 5/16" chisels have had their backs polished to a mirror finish, and the bevel honed (also to a mirror finish). The honing was done on an absolutely flat set of Japanese waterstones; the backs of the 1/2 and 5/16 chisels are flat within a ten thousandths of an inch or so. The other chisels are as supplied from the Lie-Nielsen factory.

None of the bevels have been ground, and the tools are full-length. The handles are as new from the factory (no hammer marks). The tool roll is the suede leather one marked "Lie Nielsen Toolworks" on the front flap.

I may also have the original box for these chisels, but at the time of this posting, I cannot guarantee that.

If you are unsure of your honing abilities or don't have the proper equipment, I will polish the backs and hone the bevels of the remaining three chisels for an additional $30 (this is a lot of work guys - about 2 hours and some very sore fingers afterwards!).

$320, shipped post-paid by USPS to any address in the CONUS. Insurance or faster shipment method is extra. Payment by check (must clear), money order (preferred) or PayPal.

Back