december meeting

john previti

Hi folks,

I would like to have those who are interested, come to the shop for a general bull session December 4th.  That is, a Saturday afternoon.  Say, from 11 to 4.  This would just be for a general free flowing talk.  Also, if anyone wished to bring anything to show off or trade or sell they could do it.  I do have a 16" jointer available if you need to get a board flattened.  Also, a planer.  My shop is nothing fancy but it is good sized and it does have heat , a furnace and wood heat.  You could let me know and I could bounce it back out to others if you wished to bring or sell something.

we can think up things to do or places to visit etc.

best to all in holidays,

John Previti

ps the shop address is 90 Mennonite Church road, Spring City , Pa .  Its near Phoenixville
pps this also can be  a meeting to gather facts, suggestions and direction that we want to go in the Chapter. Having this meeting at this time of year should help us in determining responsibilities and what will be on the agenda for the up coming years.
ppps  also somehow there are folks who I have not managed to get and or retain on my chapter email so this is going out to you please email me at [email protected] if you have not been getting emails and wish to

Back