Congratulations to Will Neptune, 2013 Cartouche Award Winner

Mickey Callahan

Let me be the first on the Forum to congratulate Will Neptune as SAPFM's 2013 Cartouche Award Winner. I'm sure all who know Will can agree with me that this is a well deserved award for his accomplishments and dedication to the teaching of period furniture making and helping to promote SAPFM's mission and goals. Congratulations Will!

Mickey

Well deserve award for Will Neptune.  The man has done so much for the craft.  There isn't enough words to express all this man has done.  The craft lives on because of him. 

Fred. 

Congratulations Will Neptune. A terrific teacher and a real gentleman. An honor well deserved.

Bob Surette

FINALLY!  Long overdue in my opinion.  Will is a great guy and a great teacher.  Our paths do not cross often but it is always a pleasure when they do.  Congratulatons Mr Neptune1

Pete Aleksa
www.cherrybrookwoodworks.com

Will is a great craftsman, a fantastic teacher, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Besides his obvious skills, he is one of the most knowledgeable and serious students of period furniture that you could find. I cannot imagine a more worthy recipient. Congratulations Will.

I would also like to add my congradulations to Will. A great and well deserved award to a great and well deserved period furniture maker!

Back