Book search

carheir

I am looking for a copy, new or used of Bill Hoylton's book " Illustrated Cabinetmaking"  Anyone having a spare copy or one they no longer want please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike

I was going to say that any of the used book sources would be able to get it for you but after doing a quick search I found the few copies available are $25 and up. I have the book (excellent) and there was a new copy at a small local bookseller. I believe it was less then $20. If you can't find it used or at a resonable price elsewhere leave a message and I'll try to see if it is still there and get the contact information for the bookseller for you.

Ron,

If I could impose on you for a tremdous favor, is there anyway you could pick up the book for me and ship it to me.  I know this is an imposition but I would be forever grateful.  If you have a paypal acct, I could pay you that way or whatever way will suit you. I am willing to pay prior to you shipping the book as you don't know me and I don't want you to think I am running a scam or something.  I have tried in vain to find the book around here and haven't had any luck at all.  Please email me at the following:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Mike

Back