Attachment size

Tom M

Would it be possible to increase the max attachment size from 165k?  This seems pretty small by today's standards.

Tom

Tom,

I thought someone would of answered this for you already, so I apologize on that no one has.  I will speak with members of the EC and see if this is possible, or what are the forum options.  Again sorry for the lack of response and I will speak with webmaster.

Thanks,

FR

In the past this was a limitation of the underlying software used for the forum.  We are investigating now to see if there are alternative settings or options.

Ken Johnson

And I'll add that my experience is that even though the posting form claims 165KB each it still seems to reject the files until even smaller in size.  I didn't do a scientific study but I had to reduce even further before the form stopped kicking out my post.

Paul

It also seems to be a 165kb TOTAL per post. Had to make multiple posts with one pic each to report on the DIA event.

Agreed mbholden.  That might have been my issue.  The text in the attachment area seems a little misleading.  I interpreted it as 4 files, each up to 165kb but that doesn't seem to work.

Paul

Back